We regularly chauffeur passengers to and from airports for transfers and business trips. Being on time is our speciality so you can start your holiday a little earlier knowing that you’re in safe hands to get to the departure gate on time for your flight (and peruse Duty-Free too!)
Our airport transfer service is available from Manchester Airport, Leeds Bradford Airport, Doncaster Robin Hood Airport, Liverpool Airport, Heathrow Airport, Stanstead Airport, Gatwick Airport, and private jet terminals. We offer a first class meet-and-greet service at the most convenient location to make the transfer to any airport as easy and stress free as possible before you jet off on your trip.
Being based in Huddersfield, perfectly situated in between Leeds and Manchester, we can offer competitive rates for passengers requiring transfers from nearby towns including Halifax, Wakefield and Barnsley to airports across the country.
What you can expect from all our vehicles:
- 12 volt charging points for mobiles, tablets and laptops so you can start your journey with a full charge.
- Child seats and booster seats available free of charge
- Heated seats
- Satellite navigation to negotiate any traffic
- CD player for your holiday playlist
Group airport transfer? No problem!
Our six and seven seater vehicles have generous legroom for passengers and plenty of space for luggage, so you can all travel together, even if you are taking a longer trip such as a cruise. Our Mercedes V Class and Chrysler Grand Voyager also come with:
- Leather ‘captain style’ seating probably the most comfortable way to travel!
- Soundproofing and privacy glass
- In-vehicle Wifi especially useful for our international passengers landing in the UK
- Rear power points
- Ample luggage space so you can enjoy your legroom without having to use every available space for bags
Flying from Gatwick? The easiest way to get from Yorkshire to London Gatwick
It’s not always possible to fly from your nearest airport and getting down to Gatwick can be a seriously long journey before you even depart, which is why our Yorkshire to Gatwick transfer is so popular. Negotiating trains and tubes to get to the airport is hard work, not to mention when you have luggage to carry, so book your transfer with Elite Voyager and let us take you in one smooth journey. Our larger vehicles have a fully integrated DVD system, so you could even make your journey a cinema experience!